On completion of this training MGSLG staff will be able to…
- Access the relevant course materials and activities available on MG Online.
- Review the translated materials and activities, and if necessary, revise.
- Check training enrolments to ensure the right training participants have been registered and enrolled into the course.
- Set up, and advertise, the synchronous sessions (MS Teams) required to support bichronous training.
- Facilitate effective synchronous meetings.
- Instruct and support content experts/training facilitators who are tasked with facilitating bichronous training and running synchronous sessions.
- Check on student progress during the training to identify at risk participants.
- Draw statistical data from MG online to assist with writing training reports.
Materials and activities to support the conversion of existing courses and the development of new ones for MG Online
Introductory course for personnel tasked with providing online support to participants of the MGSLG ICT Integration course.