On completion of this training MGSLG staff will be able to…
- Access the relevant course materials and activities available on MG Online.
- Review the translated materials and activities, and if necessary, revise.
- Check training enrolments to ensure the right training participants have been registered and enrolled into the course.
- Set up, and advertise, the synchronous sessions (MS Teams) required to support bichronous training.
- Facilitate effective synchronous meetings.
- Instruct and support content experts/training facilitators who are tasked with facilitating bichronous training and running synchronous sessions.
- Check on student progress during the training to identify at risk participants.
- Draw statistical data from MG online to assist with writing training reports.