Perspectives on the usefulness of the check-list

Perspectives on the usefulness of the check-list

Number of replies: 15

Useful tool or not? From your perspective is the Course Manager's Check list a useful tool, or not. Have your say in the forum below. (Minimum response: Post once and reply twice.)

In reply to First post

Re: Perspectives on the Usefulness of the Check-list

by Wilma Isaacs -
The checklist is great. Just need clarity on the pre and post test.
Is the pre and post test designed for grading (allocating marks) in Moodle?

Thank you
In reply to Wilma Isaacs

by Wilma Isaacs -
Im struggling to pass this section as it does not tick the box.
In reply to Wilma Isaacs

by Roxanne Reddhi -
Would also like some feedback on that. However, I prefer using baselines and my post tests actually take place a while after the programme completion due to the fact that I would prefer to assess not retention of the content but rather application and implementation of learning back at the workplace. Does this allow for such?
In reply to First post

by Wilma Isaacs -
I prefer working with checklist and this tool would be great to add to my ICT toolbox. Will add to the check list as the programmes develop.
In reply to Wilma Isaacs

by Victor Ngobeni -
I can't agree more, Wilma. Tools like these are very useful especially as we get to grips with the first steps, as we move along we will sure discover ways to improve them...
In reply to First post

by Victor Ngobeni -
The checklist is a great starting point. I am sure it can be adapted/edited according the course requirements..,.
In reply to Victor Ngobeni

by Roxanne Reddhi -
I like that idea,Victor. We do indeed need to move away from a blanket approach to our programme implementation.
In reply to First post

by Andriena Malgas -
The checklist is useful and can be adjusted further to suit the individuals needs based on the project requirements
In reply to First post

by Roxanne Reddhi -
I think it's very useful. Being a logically minded person who uses checklists to complete tasks and evaluate my completion of task, this will be really helpful to me.